- Set of 3 Battery-Powered Puck Lights
- Tap-On/Tap-Off Manual Control for White, Red, Green, and Blue Colors
- Select Up to 12 Static Colors or 2 Color-Changing Modes Using Remote
- 30 or 60-Minute Automatic Shutoff Timers to Conserve Battery Life
- Peel-and-Stick Adhesive Backing for Easy Installation
- Each Light Powered by 3 Included AA Batteries
- One Remote Controls All 3 Lights
- Perfect for Closets, Cabinets, and Other Small Spaces
- Convenient Way to Add Ambiance to Any Room
- Eliminates the Need for Wiring or Installation by an Electrician
- Product Q&A
The LitezAll remote control RGB puck lights are a versatile and convenient lighting solution for any space. This set of three battery-powered puck lights can be easily installed using the peel-and-stick adhesive backing, making them perfect for closets, cabinets, or any area in need of extra illumination.
These lights feature tap-on/tap-off functionality for white, red, green, and blue colors, allowing for easy manual control. With the included remote, users can select up to 12 static colors or two color-changing modes, all from the comfort of their couch or bed.
To conserve battery life, the puck lights are equipped with a 30 or 60-minute automatic shutoff timer. Each light is powered by three AA batteries, which are included for added convenience.
One of the standout features of the LitezAll remote control RGB puck lights is that one remote controls all three lights. This means users can quickly and easily adjust the lighting in their entire space with just one click.
In summary, the LitezAll remote control RGB puck lights are a versatile and easy-to-install lighting solution, perfect for adding ambiance to any room in the house.
Video Coming Soon
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I replaced the batteries but now they will not pair with the remote, or turn off unless you remove the batteries.
Hi. Please try this: Turn the lights on manually then try changing a couple of colors with the remote. Then while the lights are on, turn them off with the remote. You do have to manually turn them on to pair them with the remote.
I purchased these lights but the remote only seems to work for one of the puck lights. Any suggestions as to what I might be doing wrong?
Be sure to turn each one on manually and then shut it off with the remote. This pairs the remote to the light. This has to be done only once. Also do it if when you change batteries. Hope this helps.