- Rechargeable: (USB-C Cable Included)
- 500 mAh: (Not Replaceable)
- Charging: 3 Hours
- Turbo Mode 500 Max Lumens: 30 Second Run Time
- Cool High Mode 400 Lumens: 1.6 Hour Run Time
- Cool Low Mode 150 Lumens: 2.2 Hour Run Time
- Red Mode: 4 Hour Run Time
- Red Flashing Mode: 12 Hour Run Time
- Warm High Mode 380 Lumens: 1.8 Hour Run Time
- Warm Low Mode 140 Lumens: 2.5 Hour Run Time
- Removable Tripod: Use with tripod or without
- Hands Free: Kickstand and Magnetic Mount
- Multi-Purpose: Integrated Bottle Opener
- Measurements: 7.5" x 2.0" x 1.25”
- Product Q&A
The LitezAll Rechargeable 7 Mode Multi-Function Compact Work Light with Tripod is an essential lighting tool for any workspace. With a 500 mAh battery and up to 500 lumens in turbo mode, this light is designed to provide bright and reliable illumination when you need it most.
Featuring both cool and warm light modes, the LitezAll work light provides a range of lighting options to meet your specific needs. The cool light mode provides up to 400 lumens on high mode and 150 lumens on low mode, with a runtime of up to 2.2 hours. The warm light mode provides up to 380 lumens on high mode and 140 lumens on low mode, with a runtime of up to 2.5 hours.
With a solid red mode that has a 4-hour runtime and a flashing red mode that can run for up to 14 hours, this light is a great option for emergency situations. The battery life indicator ensures that you always know how much charge is remaining, so you can plan accordingly.
In addition to its lighting features, the LitezAll work light also includes a handy integrated bottle opener. And with its 1/4-20 tripod mount, you can easily attach it to the included tripod or any full-sized photo or video tripod to achieve the perfect lighting angle and height for your project.
Overall, the LitezAll Rechargeable 7 Mode Multi-Function Compact Work Light with Tripod is a versatile and dependable lighting solution that is sure to come in handy for any tasks at hand.
Patented. See https://litezall.com/pages/patents.
Video Coming Soon
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.