- Rechargeable (Magnetic Charging Cable Included)
- 700 mAh, 16340 3.7v Lithium Replaceable Battery
- Up to 1000 Lumens (Turbo Mode)
- High, Medium and Low Brightness
- Up to 318 Ft. Beam Distance (Turbo Mode)
- 500 Lumens (.5 Hrs), 250 Lumens (1.6 Hrs), 25 Lumens (12 Hours)
- Up To 1 Hour for Full Charge
- Sturdy Metal Pocket Clip (Removable)
- Magnetic Base
- 2.75"L x .75"W x .75"D
- Can Be Clipped to Most Hat Brims
- Product Q&A
The Kodiak® KUB is an extremely bright rechargeable and durable pocket flashlight. Three brightness modes (500, 250 and 25 lumens) plus a 1000 lumen turbo brightness mode!
The KUB is made of aerospace grade aluminum and is extremely durable. It includes a sturdy metal pocket clip that can easily be removed as well as a magnetic base. A USB charging cable is included.
The Kodiak® KUB's compact size and metal belt and cap clip make it a great choice for everyday carry (EDC) and emergency situations.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What type of charger
The Kodiak KUB uses a proprietary magnetic charger (included).
What type of beam does this light emit? Flood or spot beam?
Somewhere in between, leaning more toward flood.
Why do I have to hit the on and off button so many times?
If the light hasn't been on for over 2 minutes, it must be unlocked by double pressing the power switch. Once unlocked press it again to turn it on. After that you can select your desired brightness mode or shut it off. After 2 minutes of non-use the flashlight auto locks and must be unlocked again.
Is this flashlight intrinsically safe?
No it is not.
Is it waterproof? Or water resistant?
This flashlight is water resistant. It should not be submerged in water.