- Rechargeable (Micro USC Charging Cable Included)
- 4000 mAh Battery 26650 (Replaceable)
- Power Bank Charges Smartphones
- 1000 Lumens (12 HR Runtime) and 500 Lumens (22 HR) Brightness Modes
- Push/Pull Focus Beam
- 4921' Beam Distance (1000 Lumen Mode)
- Safety Lockout Prevents Accidental or Unwanted Operation
- Magnetic Base
- Measures 7.75"L x 2"W x 2"D
- Product Q&A
The Kodiak Nearly One Mile Beam rechargeable flashlight features a light distance up to 4921 feet, two brightness modes and a power bank that charges smartphones.
The nearly one mile beam flashlight has push/pull focus and a safety lockout mode that prevents unintended operation and overheating.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is it safe to use a fast charger charging block/c type charging block to charge the flashlight?
Yes it is.
What is the battery percentage when the on button is red during normal use?
Hi. The red light represents approximately 15% battery life left.
Is it water proof/resistant?
Hi. The 1 Mile beam flashlight is weather resistant and water resistant but should not be submerged.
where is it made?
Our products are designed in the US and manufactured in China.
Why does it flash when it’s off
The light blinks twice if it hasn't been used in 2 minutes. It means the light has automatically gone into the safety lockout mode to prevent accidental or unintended operation. Pressing the power button twice unlocks the flashlight.
How long does it take to fully charge it?
It can take up to 7 hours for a full charge.