- Rubber Grip Tactical Flashlight
- Up to 3500 Max Lumens Plus 1750 and 350 Lumen Brightness Modes
- Weather and Impact Resistant
- Push-Pull Adjustable Beam from Spot to Wide
- Run Times: 1.5 Hours at 3500 Lumens, 6 Hours at 1750 Lumens, 15 Hours at 350 Lumens (using fresh alkaline batteries).
- Suggested Uses Include Hunting, Camping, Recreation, Work, Emergency
- Powered by: 9 x AA Batteries Included
- Product Q&A
A durable very bright 3500 lumen tactical grade flashlight. Features a weather resistant non-slip rubber grip. Impact and weather resistant.
Three brightness modes plus a push-pull focusing beam.
Measures just over 9.25" long x 2.5" diameter (head end). Powered by 9 AA batteries (included).
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
A new Kodiak Lighting flashlight. It was a gift. The light is very dim. I’m disappointed.
Sorry to hear that. Please try a couple of things.
1. Repeatedly press the power button to cycle between brightness modes.
2. Replace the included sample batteries with fresh alkaline batteries.
If the flashlight is still dim, it's defective. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take care of you.
What kind of batteries does this item take
The 3500 is powered by 9 AA batteries. If you have any further questions please let us know, Thank you.
I need a new button switch for my Kodiak 3500 flashlight
Please send a message to email@example.com. We will take care of you.
What is the distance in feet at the 3500 lumen seting?
Factory specifications indicate approximately 660 feet.
Does it have the square beam when focused?
The beam focuses somewhat square but not a sharp edged square as some flashlights do.