- Rechargeable (Micro USB Charging Cable included)
- 200 mAk 3.7v Battery (Non-Replaceable)
- 6 Light Modes: 4 White, Solid Red, Solid Green
- Turbo White: 400 Lumens - 30 Seconds, 78m Light Throw
- High White: 150 Lumens - 1 Hour, 45m Light Throw
- Medium White: 50 Lumens - 2 Hours, 28m Light Throw
- Low White: 15 Lumens - 5 Hours, 15m Light Throw
- Solid Red: 0.1 Lumen - 40 Hours
- Solid Green - 0.4 Lumen - 40 Hours
- Adjustable Headstrap Fits Over Most Caps and Hard Hats
- Removeable Light Clips on Hat Brims for Use As a Cap Light
- Light Swivels Up to 180 Degrees
- Impact Resistant 1 Meter
- Water Resistant IPX4
- Product Q&A
The amazing Kodiak Kip Rechargeable Micro Headlamp features 6 light modes: 4 white plus solid red and solid green. The light may be used on its included adjustable headstrap or removed and clipped to the brim of your cap with up to 180 degree swivel.
In addition to high medium and low brightness modes, the Kip also features a 400 lumen turbo mode for up to 30 seconds. You may also select low brightness solid red or solid green modes for specific tasks.
Video Coming Soon
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.