- Rechargeable (Micro USB Charging Cable included)
- 2000 mAh, 7.4v, 18650 Non-Replaceable Li-Io Battery
- Power Bank Charges Your Smartphone
- 3000 Lumens (1.9 Hour Runtime), 1600 Lumens (3 Hour Runtime), 925 Lumens (3.9 Hour Runtime)
- Charge to 100% 6.5 Hours (Integrated Battery Charging Level Indicator)
- Integrated Dual Function Hanging Hook / Carry Handle
- IPX 4 Water Resistant
- 3 Meter Drop Tested
- Up to 295 Feet of 360 Degree Light
- Energy Efficient COB LED
- Durable Construction with Rubber Coated Top and Bottom
- Product Q&A
The LitezAll Nearly Invincible™ Rechargeable Lantern produces up to 3000 lumens of light. The lantern features 3 brightness modes of 3000, 1600 and 925 lumens. The energy efficient COB LED provides up to 295 feet of 360 degree light.
The lantern is constructed of high impact plastic with its top and base coated in rubber for added durability. The unique split handle may be used as a hanging hook or carry handle.
The Nearly Invincible™ lantern features a 2000 mAh rechargeable battery / power bank to charge your smartphone. Expect up to 1.9 hours continuous runtime in high power, 3 hours at medium and 3.9 hours at low brightness settings.
The lantern is small enough to take almost anywhere and bright enough for outdoor recreation and sports, power outages and emergencies or vehicle safety.
Video Coming Soon
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How long does it take to charge when using for the first time?
Hi. A full charge can take up to 6.5 hours, although the light ships with a partial charge.