- Rechargeable (Charging Cable Included)
- Power Bank Charges Smartphones 5000mAh x 2 (Replaceable)
- 15000 Max Lumens
- Automatic Lockout After 2 Minutes of Non Use
- Double Click Manual Lockout Prevents Accidentally Turning On
- Charging / Battery Life Indicator
- Twist To Focus Head
- 15000 Lumens - 30sec Runtime, 215m Light Throw
- 10000 Lumens - 2 Hour Runtime, 180m Light Throw
- 3000 Lumens - 5 Hour Runtime, 100m Light Throw
- 300 Lumens - 30 Hour Runtime, 33m Light Throw
- Aerospace Grade Aluminum Construction
- 1 Meter Drop Tested
- IPX4 Weather Resistant Rating
- Product Q&A
The Kodiak Kolossus is an incredibly bright flashlight (15000 Max Lumens) thats built to perform under demanding conditions. The flashlight features a double-click manual lockout plus an automatic lockout (after 2 minutes of non-use) to prevent accidentally turning on.
The Kolossus is designed for professional use but may be used in virtually any situation.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Flashlight is just blinking 3 dots and sometimes 4 but it doesn't have the charging indicator like it does in the video is there a problem or something. It won't even turn on.
Hmmm, that doesn't sound right. Please send a pic of your flashlight along with your contact information to: email@example.com. We'll take care of you.
What is the weight of the flashlight
The Kodiak Kolossus weighs 2 lbs.
When charging, what does it mean when three of the four lights are blinking green?
It means the flashlight is still charging.
Why won’t USB C chargers charge it?
The flashlight does charge with a USB-C cable. Please try usuing the one included with the flashlight. Also besure the power source is working correctly and cables are firmly connected at both ends.
What are the dimensions of this unit?
The Kolossus is 10.75" in length and 3.25" around the head area.
What kind of light does the kodiak kolossus 15000 use