LitezAll COB LED Swivel Ball Light

LitezAllSKU: 22125

Sale price$9.99

Shipping calculated at checkout

In stock

Product Details

LitezAll COB LED Grab and Go® Swivel Ball Light

Enjoy up to 200 Lumens of light with the LitezAll Grab and Go® COB LED Ball Light! Our COB LED Ball Light is easy to install and the ball swivels to virtually any direction.

The base sticks magnetically to most metallic surfaces or you may use the included peel and stick disc to create a metal surface, even through tent fabric!

If you want to use it as a flashlight, simple pull the ball from its magnetic base and take it with you. Operation is simple with a push button switch.

The COB BALL light has 3 light functions and produces up to 200 lumens in high, 100 lumens in low and 200 lumens in strobe.

This light is perfect for use in closets, under the sink, temporary night lights, campers, golf carts and sheds. May also be used outdoors but only in covered environments protected from moisture.
  • Up to 200 Lumens
  • Magnetic Base Sticks to Most Metallic Surfaces and Also Includes Peel and Stick Metal Disc
  • Keyhole Mount for Small Screw (Screw Not Included)
  • Ball Holds to Base Magnetically
  • Ball Swivels in Just About Any Direction to Aim Light
  • Easily Grab and Go® from Magnetic Base to Use as a Flashlight
  • Easy Push-button Operation
  • Ball is 3" in Diameter. Base is 3" in Diameter and 1" High. Ball in Base is 4" High
  • Uses 3 AAA Batteries (Included)

Download 22125 Operating Instructions & Precautions

Operation: Pressing the power button repeatedly cycles between high brightness, low brightness and strobe. The light consists of 2 parts; the ball and the cradle or base. The base is magnetic and that’s how the ball stays in it at any angle. The back of the base is also magnetic. See instructions below.

Installation: The LitezAll COB BALL features three mounting options including magnetic using the included peel and stick metal disc, magnetic and keyhole mount. In addition, the Ball may easily be removed from its base and used as a Grab and Go® flashlight. The COB BALL may be mounted in any position and once there, may be swiveled to the desired direction.

Magnet Using Peel and Stick Metal Disc: Select a smooth, flat, non-porous mounting surface for the light base or cradle. Be sure to thoroughly clean and dry the surface. Remove the metal mounting disc from the back of the base. Carefully peel the protective backing from the disc. Be careful, the exposed adhesive is very sticky! Press the adhesive side of the mounting disc to the mounting surface and press firmly and evenly on the disc. Allow the metal disc to cure for 24 hours before placing the light. After the adhesive has cured for 24 hours, place the magnetic back of the cradle on the mounting disc. Your light is ready to use.


Magnet: The cradle of the COB BALL adheres magnetically to most smooth rust-free metal surfaces except aluminum. Do not use the peel and stick metal disc.

Keyhole Mount: Install a small self tapping screw (not included) in the desired location. Place the cradle of the COB BALL over the screw and push down.

Battery Replacement: Remove the ball from its cradle. Twist the back half counterclockwise and remove it to expose the battery compartment. Remove the batteries and replace them with 3 AAA alkaline batteries, following the orientation diagram inside the battery compartment. Replace the back half of the BALL and either return it to its cradle or use it as a Grab and Go® flashlight.

Caution: replace all batteries at the same time. Do not install batteries backwards, charge or put in fire. Do not mix old and new batteries. Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc), or rechargeable (ni-cad, ni-mh, etc.) Batteries. This may cause batteries to leak or explode. Old or discharged batteries must be recycled or disposed of properly, according to local regulations.

Warning! To prevent serious injury, including temporary or permanent loss of sight do not stare into the light, shine light into eyes or focus the beam using an additional lens. Keep away from infants and toddlers as this product contains small parts.

This product is not a toy! Use this light only as it is intended. Inspect before every use, do not use if parts are damaged, loose or missing. 

Save these safety precautions.


Have a Question?

Be the first to ask a question about this.

Ask a Question

You may also like

Recently viewed