- Rechargeable (Charging Cable Included)
- 2400 mAh Battery (Non-Replaceable)
- 1300 Max Lumens
- COB LED Technology
- 3 Brightness Modes: High 1300 Lumens, Medium 750 Lumens, Low 100 Lumens
- Focus Beam
- Aerospace Grade Aluminum Construction
- Fully Adjustable Head Strap (Included) Fits Most head Sizes and Over Hard Hats and Caps
- Product Q&A
The LitezAll 1.3K Is a high performance COB LED Headlamp with up to 1300 max lumens of light, a focus beam with up to 81 meters of light throw.
The headlamp features three light modes:
- High: 1300 Lumens, 2 Hour Run Time
- Medium: 750 Lumens, 7.5 Hour Run Time
- Low: 100 Lumens, 14.5 hour Run Time
The 1.3K headlamp is powered by two replaceable 18650 rechargeable batteries (included) and is constructed of extremely durable aerospace grade aluminum.
The included head strap is full adjustable to fit most heads, caps and hard hats.
Video Coming Soon
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can this be used in rain/snow?
Yes. Just not submerged in water.
What mAh and discharge rating do I need on replacement batteries
Hi. The 2400 mAh hour battery in this headlamp is non-replaceable.
Is the battery compartment light suppose to glow RED while in use? Goes out when shut off. After the 4 hr charge the battery light is suppose to glow GREEN. How long does it stay on Green?
The green light is an indicator of a full charge which goes out when the charging cable is disconnected. Neither light is designed to stay on with the cable disconnected. That said if your headlight is performing correctly it shouldn't be an issue.
How long is your warranty. I purchased this headlamp a few months back and it it is not functioning correctly
Sorry to hear that. Please send a photo of your headlamp to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take care of you.
Is your Litezall 1300 lumens headlamp waterproof/water resistant?
It is weather resistant