- Three light modes: High 800 Lumens / Low 280 Lumens / 800 Lumens Strobe
- Tactical Grade Components and Performance
- Push-Pull Focusing Beam to Light up Your Project or a Whole Area
- Light Tilts Downward 90 Degrees into 4 Locking Positions
- Fully Adjustable Comfortable Headlamp Strap on Top and Side
- Fits Easily Over Caps, Bike Helmets and Hard Hats
- Easy Push Button Operation
- 4 Hours of Light at 280 Lumens and 1.5 Hours of Light at 800 Lumens
- Weather Resistant and Durable
- Powered by: 4 x AA Batteries Included
- Product Q&A
The LA-800HL is a high performance LED head lamp from LitezAll. It provides wide shadow free light or a focused or directed light with easy push pull operation. Mechanics love this light for its brightness and versatility.
It's also comfortable to wear with its fully adjustable stretch headband. Wear it for night visibility while grilling, hiking, jogging or bike riding. The strobe feature provides increased visibility.
This is a great head lamp for hobbyists, campers, hunters and any lighting situation where you need light but also need to use your hands. The battery compartment is conveniently located on the back of the head strap for easy battery replacement.
Built tough for top performance in everyday use in demanding situations.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is the 800 Lumens headlamp able to take nh-mh batteries?
This light is designed for the output of alkaline batteries. Using other formulas may shorten the life of the LED.
Hello I purchased one of these head lights to use while I’m raccoon hunting. I really enjoyed this light because I am disabled due to breaking my neck in 2003. This light was light weight enough so I could ware it. I liked how bright just everything about it. Well the third time using it and well it stopped working all together I going that all the wires came loose from the battery pack. I want to know how to get it fixed or what I can do about it.
Hi. Sorry to hear about the light failing. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take care of you.
if the main power and selection button is on the back by the battery pack what is the green power level button on the actual headlamp for
Both buttons operate the light in exactly the same way. You have a choice of which one you want to use.
Hello I have one of these and the batteries were going dead I changed the batteries and the light won’t turn on at all I’ve changed the batteries three times all new batteries.
Sorry to hear that. Please call support at 815-223-3393 mon-fri 8-5. We're happy to help.