- Safe and Cool COB LED: Completely Safe COB LED Stays Cool to the Touch
- Hands-Free or Grab-and-Go: Porta Bulb® May be Used Hands Free Attached to the Included Base or Grab & Go® to Use Like a Flashlight
- Two Brightness Levels: Two Brightness Levels with Easy Push Button Operation
- Magnetic Bottom: The Bottom of the Bulb is Magnetic and Conveniently Sticks to Most Metal Surfaces
- Easy Base Holder Attachment: Base Holder Attaches to Any Clean Smooth Surface at Any Angle with Included "3M" Peel and Stick Adhesive or 2 Small Screws (Not Included)
- Retractable Hanging Loop: Includes a Convenient Retractable Hanging Loop
- Battery-Powered: Uses 3 x AAA Batteries (Included) and Does Not Fit Into Any Electrical Socket and Uses NO ELECTRICITY
- Versatile Use: Perfect for Attics, Closets, Basements, Pantries, Zombie Hunting, Under the Sink, Tool Sheds, Tents, Under the Stairs, Inside Cabinets, Vehicle Glove Box and Anywhere Bright Temporary Light is Needed
- No Electricity Needed: 100% Battery Powered and Does Not Fit Into Any Electrical Socket, Using No Electricity
- Bulb and Base Holder Measurements: Bulb Measures 4.25" High by 2.5" Diameter in the Lighted Portion and 1.115" In Diameter at the Base. Included Bulb Holder Base Measures 2.5" In Diameter and Bulb Holder is 1.125" In Diameter x .75" Deep
This product covered by U.S. patents. Please refer to this page for more information.
- Product Q&A
LitezAll has completely re-imagined the light bulb and made it safer, battery powered, more versatile and fun to use. The PortaBulb® is the world's first grab & go® light bulb because it's actually a flashlight cleverly disguised as a light bulb.
The PortaBulb® comes with a unique holder that easily mounts with either the included "3M" double sided adhesive or you may permanently mount it using 2 small screws (not included). This incredibly versatile light features 2 brightness settings, easily controlled by the convenient power switch.
Use the LitezAll PortaBulb® hands-free in its base or simply pull it out and use it as a Grab & Go® flashlight. The base of the PortaBulb® is magnetic and sticks to most smooth metallic surfaces. For added versatility, it features a flip out loop for convenient hanging.
This incredibly versatile light is battery powered and uses absolutely NO electricity. It's powered by 3 replaceable AAA batteries (included). The PortaBulb® is great under the sink, sheds, storage rooms, campers, tents, temporary night lights and during power outages.
Please Note: 100% Battery Powered Does Not Fit Into Any Electrical Socket and Uses NO ELECTRICITY
Patented. See https://litezall.com/pages/patents.
Video Coming Soon
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How do u change the light bulb with the remote
The portabulb you have linked cannot be syned to a remote. We do,however, have a couple of remote controlled portabulbs,one which is the color changing portabulb and the other just gives off a white light. I will have the instructions for each one below. I hope this helps!
Hey, I have an Old beautiful chandelier but due to an electrical Problem is there a lose cable Above the Sealing so we removed all the Cables from the Socket and now we are looking for a lamp That we can really screw in the socket but than just with batteries but i suppose That this lamp cant fit in an E27 socket? Im just looking for a Lamp to Make It look like the lamp is still working but without any power but only on battery
Unfortunately no. This bulb is designed specifically to not fit any conventional electrical sockets for safety reasons.
Why won’t my light work? I just opened the light and did exactly what the instructions said to do, but it’s not turning on. When I push the side power button on the bulb, it flashes but doesn’t turn on. It won’t stay on. TIA
Sorry to hear that. Either the batteries are dead or it is defective. Please send an email to email@example.com. We'll be happy to help.
can I use 1x 18650 lithium battery instead of AAAx3?
No. That will not work for this product.
How do I turn my new porta bulb on I can’t get it on
The light should turn on by pressing the black power button. If it does not and you are sure the batteries are good and installed correctly, you may have a defective bulb. Please call support at 815-223-3393. We're happy to help.
i pressed the little button with the small sun on it with the up and down arrows,and for some reason i cant turn it off
Sounds like you have a remote control model. Try turning the light on manually first, then use the remote to turn it off. You should be able to turn it off and on with the remote after that. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if the problem persists. Thank you.
Can any light bulb screw into the base and still work?
The PortaBulb base is not threaded and does not accept a threaded light bulb. There is a metal piece inside the base that the magnet on the bottom of the bulb sticks to (magnetically). Everything on the PortaBulb that looks like a real light bulb is purely cosmetic. The PortaBulb is designed to not fit into any electrical sockets. It is a battery powered light and no electricity is involved at any time.
Can it screw into a regular light fixture? We have a lamp that has no elygoing into it, but we’d like a bulb like this for it.
Our PortaBulbs cannot be used in any electrical sockets and purposely do not fit as a safety measure.
How many lumens does it put out?
Although not officially tested, the PortaBulb puts out approximately 200 lumens of light in the high setting.
How many hours of light does one bulb provide? How many lumens does this produce?
Expect up to 6 hours of continuous light using qialiy alkaline batteries. Please remember these are designed to be used on an intermittant or "as needed" basis.
where is the power switch located?
The black power button is located on the side of the bulb.
Do these have the A/B switch so that they can be used with your product that has the "light switch"
Our standard PortaBulb does not work with the remote controlled systems. Only the bulbs that come with the remotes are compatible.
Can this product be used outdoors? For example on the outside of a building, exposed to the elements.
This light is not designed to be directly exposed to the elements. Covered outdoors is fine. Hope this helps.