- 4 Light Modes: High and Low Flood Light, Red Flashing Flood Light and UV Flashlight
- Helps Detect Pet Stains and Other Organic Fluids
- Great for Detecting Automotive Fluid Leaks
- Reveals Bed Bugs and Scorpions
- UV Wavelength is 395-400nm
- Strong Magnetic Base Holds the Light in Any Orientation
- Metal Clip Details Hanging Holes and Slots and Also Accommodates Thick Clothing and Outerwear
- Measures 7.75"L x 1.2"W x 1"D
- Powered by 3 AA Batteries (Included)
- Product Q&A
A feature packed all-in-one 400 lumen side mounted task light / work light with a top mounted UV flashlight. The side light also features a red flashing mode for roadside emergencies or visibility while walking. A strong magnetic base and sturdy metal clip round out the features of this light.
The UV flashlight is great for detecting organic stains such as pet urine and other unfavorable spots, bed bugs, scorpions, counterfeit bills and more.
The work light / task light provides bright, wide shadow free light in two brightness modes (up to 400 max lumens) plus a red flashing mode. Simply cycle through all available light modes by repeatedly pressing the power button on the front.
The strong metal clip has built-in slots for hanging and accommodates thick clothing or outerwear. The base mounted magnet is strong enough to securely hold the light in any position.
Patented. See https://litezall.com/pages/patents.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the wavelength of the UV?
The UV Wavelength is 395-400nm
I Just bought the Litez All task flash light with UV uncharged it seems. How would I charge it?
HI. The UV task light uses standard AA batteries and is not rechargeable.