- Up to 1000 Max Lumens plus 500 and 100 lumen brightness modes
- Rubber Non-Slip Grip
- Weather and Impact Resistant
- Focusing Beam from Spot to Wide
- Run Times: 2 Hours at 1000 Lumens, 8 Hours at 500 Lumens, 18 Hours at 100 Lumens (using fresh alkaline batteries).
- Suggested Uses Include Hunting, Camping, Recreation, Work, Emergency
- Powered by 4 AAA Batteries (Included)
- Product Q&A
A compact and very bright 1000 lumen tactical grade flashlight that is small enough to pack just about anywhere and bright enough to use everywhere. Details a weather resistant non-slip rubber grip. Impact resistant. Three brightness modes plus a push-pull focusing beam.
Measures just over 5" long x 1.5" diameter (head end). Powered by 4 AAA batteries (included).
Video Coming Soon
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Product weight? With/Without batteries?
Product weight is 0.45lb.
When focusing the beam tightly we see the blurry image of what resembles an eye exam chart. What gives?
For this flashlight what you see is normal, especially at closer distances.